Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lets All Cheer



This is our girly girl, aka diva in the family. Adriana, who is 4 some of the times and double that some of other days. She does not wear pants only dresses. She would rather have her nails done that go to the movies. This past weekend she was in a cheerleading competition and her squad took first place.

We are very fortunate to have her. She is the second daughter for my daughter, Lisa and her husband Paul. Jayden is their first. After having Jayden my daughter and son-in-law were having a very hard trying to get pregnant. After months of trying everything conceivable, no pun intended, they decided to try international adoption from Guatamala. One year to the day they got a call saying they had a baby girl for them. I was very honored to be able to go with them to bring home my newest grandaughter.

For the last four years we have been truely blessed.

Grammie and Papa love you sweetie.

1 comment:

Peridots Garden Blog said...

Precious simply precious!

I thought being a Mommy was the best...and then I became a GRAMMA!

Life is so sweet!

Sandy